Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
Please Sign Up if you are interested in taking this class. We have gotten approval to fully fund this for interested participants. If there are times that absolutely do not work in your schedule, please make a note. The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® or WRAP® is a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well, and make their life the way they want it to be.
WRAP will help you:
· Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
· Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
· Identify upsetting events; early warning signs and signs that things have gotten much worse; and, using Wellness Tools, develop action plans for responding at these times
· Guide you through the process of developing a Crisis Plan or Advance Directive
· Introduce you to Post-Crisis Planning
WRAP is for anyone, any time. It will support you in being the way you want to be and doing the things you want to do.
Please contact NAMI through the Executive Director or Wellness Center Coordinator to sign up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call (515) 292-9400
Copyright by Mary Ellen Copeland